Position papers are formal documents submitted by Member States that are meant to signal their goals before the start of negotiation. At MMUN, delegations may submit position papers for each committee in which they have delegate representation.
Here you will find the position papers for each delegation that chose to submit a position paper. Delegates are encouraged to review the position papers of the other delegates in their committee because they provide information about the priorities of that delegation, and therefore may be useful to the work of committee. Submitted position papers will remain available through the end of conference. For any questions about position papers or their posting, please contact the Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
To access the position papers submitted by MMUN 60 delegations, please refer to the following links:
- General Assembly First Committee (GA1)
- General Assembly Second Committee (GA2)
- General Assembly Third Committee (GA3)
- United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA)
- Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ)
- Security Council North (SCN)
- Security Council South (SCS)