We intend to continually update answers and add questions. Please check this page regularly as answers may change.
- Will we be in person for MMUN 62 in February of 2022?
- MMUN 62 will be in person!
- Will we be requiring all participants to vaccinated and proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test?
- Yes. MMUN 62 will require that all participants either show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arriving at the conference start date (Wednesday February 23rd) to participate in MMUN 62. Submission email & name of participants must match information provide by university’s in their Pre-Conference Registration form.
- Submit Here
- Will we be requiring the wearing of masks at MMUN 62?
- Masks will be required at MMUN 62.
- If the conference is going to be in person, can some of my students participate virtually instead?
- There is no virtual option for MMUN 62.
- What are the hotel’s health and safety policies regarding Covid-19?
- Please view the hotel’s website dedicated to answer Covid-19 related questions here
MMUN Inc’s staff and Board of Directors are continually evaluating ways to bring all our participants an excellent and safe Model UN experience at MMUN 62 in February of 2022.
If your questions haven’t been answered here, please reach out to our Board of Directors President, Alicia Kennedy, at President@mmun.org and our Secretary-General, Lindsey Tyson, at SG@mmun.org. We will do our best to answer your questions.