We intend to continually update answers and add questions. Please check this page regularly as answers may change.
- Will we be in person for MMUN 62 in February of 2022?
- At present, MMUN 62 is set to be in person!
- If the conference is going to be in person, can some of my students participate virtually instead?
- If our conference is in-person, we do not currently have the capability to host a hybrid event. As of now, students would not be able to participate virtually at MMUN 62.
- Will we be requiring the wearing of masks at MMUN 62?
- At present, masks will be required at MMUN 62.
- Will we be requiring all participants to vaccinated and proof of vaccination?
- At present, we are not requiring vaccination or proof of vaccination for MMUN 62 participants.
- What are the hotel’s health and safety policies regarding Covid-19?
- Please view the hotel’s website dedicated to answer Covid-19 related questions here
MMUN Inc’s staff and Board of Directors are continually evaluating ways to bring all our participants an excellent and safe Model UN experience at MMUN 62 in February of 2022.
If your questions haven’t been answered here, please reach out to our Board of Directors President, Alicia Kennedy, at President@mmun.org and our Secretary-General, Lindsey Tyson, at SG@mmun.org. We will do our best to answer your questions.