We intend to continually update answers and add questions. Please check this page regularly as answers may change.
- Will we be in person for MMUN 63 in February of 2023?
- MMUN 63 will be in person!
- Will we be requiring all participants to vaccinated and proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test?
- Yes. MMUN 63 will require that all participants either show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arriving at the conference start date (Wednesday February 22rd) to participate in MMUN 63. Submission email & name of participants must match information provide by university’s in their Pre-Conference Registration form.
- Will we be requiring the wearing of masks at MMUN 63?
- To be determined.
- If the conference is going to be in person, can some of my students participate virtually instead?
- There is no virtual option for MMUN 63.
- What are the hotel’s health and safety policies regarding Covid-19?
- Please view the hotel’s website dedicated to answer Covid-19 related questions here
MMUN Inc’s staff and Board of Directors are continually evaluating ways to bring all our participants an excellent and safe Model UN experience at MMUN 63 in February of 2023.
If your questions haven’t been answered here, please reach out to our Board of Directors President, Alicia Kennedy, at President@mmun.org and our Secretary-General, Lachlann Swanson, at SG@mmun.org. We will do our best to answer your questions.